- Groundwater Management in Rajasthan: Identifying Local Management Actions. (July, 2009).
- Hydrological and Farming System Impacts of Agricultural Water Management Interventions for Sustainable Groundwater Use in North Gujarat & Strategies for Improving the Poor Farmers’ Access to Groundwater. (April, 2010).
- Groundwater Management in Jaipur, Rajasthan: Identifying Local Management Strategies. (Sep, 2010).
- Tool Kit for Integrated Urban Water Management. (October, 2010).
Download Report Volume 1 Volume 2
- Multiple-Use Water Services to Reduce Poverty and Vulnerability to Climate Variability and Change: A Collaborative Action Research Project in Maharashtra, India. (November, 2010).
- Water and Livelihood Security Project: Reviving Traditional Irrigation Commons in North Karnataka and South Bihar. (Feb, 2011).
- Tank Ecology and Multiple Uses of Water in Villages of Western Orissa: Technology Choices, Economics, Institutions and Livelihoods. (March, 2011).
- Building Scientific Knowledge with Social Engineering: Physical and Socio-economic Impacts of Land and Water Based Interventions of ACF in Coastal Gujarat and Western Rajasthan. (May, 2011).
- Realistic Vs Mechanistic: Analyzing the Real Economic and Social Benefits of Sardar Sarovar Narmada Project. (August, 2011).
- Irrigation Efficiencies and Water Productivity in Sugarcane in Godavari River Basin, Maharashtra. (December, 2011).
- Making Rehabilitation Work: Protocols for Improving Performance of Irrigation Tanks in Andhra Pradesh. (May, 2012).
- Strategies for Improved Sanitation in Rural Andhra Pradesh. (June, 2012).
- Micro Irrigation Business India: Potential, Challenges and Future Prospects. (July, 2012).
- Promoting Sustainable Water Supply and Sanitation in Rural Maharashtra: Institutional and Policy Regimes. (November, 2012).
- Strategies for Water Management Activities under MGNREGS for Generating Better Employment Opportunities and Social Welfare. (April, 2013).
- Catchment Assessment and Planning for Watershed Management in India: A Strategic Review. (September, 2013).
- Water Accounting for Luni River Basin, Western Rajasthan. (Dec, 2013).
- Rapid Water Accounting of Warna River Basin, Maharashtra. (Dec, 2013).
- Energy Saving Potential in Agriculture Sector in Maharashtra: Evidences from three important Production Supporting Activities. (September, 2014).
- Using Technology to Ensure Ground Water Safety and Security in a Tribal Block of Chandrapur, Maharashtra. (January, 2015).
- The Factors Causing Agrarian Crisis in India: A Study from Four Agro-ecological Regions in India. (June, 2015).
- Catchment Assessment and Planning for Watershed Management. (June, 2015).
Download Report Volume 1 Volume 2
- Water Resources Development, Use and their Management in Andhra Pradesh: A Study. (August, 2015).
- Water Accounting Study and Water-Related Risk Assessment for Kanpur Metropolitan Area. (September, 2015).
- Institutional Arrangements for Flood Management with Special Reference to Burhi Gandak and Baitarani Sub-basins. (September, 2015).
- Market Analysis of Desalinated Water for Irrigation and Domestic Use in India. (Oct, 2016).
- Capacity Building for Planning of Climate-Resilient WASH Services in Rural Maharashtra. (April, 2017).
- Market Analysis: Desalinated Water for Irrigation and Domestic Use in India(June 2017).
- Improving the Performance of Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Sector in Maharashtra