Research and Analysis
- Practically relevant research on physical, social, economic, institutional, legal and policy aspects of natural resources, and their linkages with environment and livelihoods.
- Analysis of the inter-dependence and interactions of key natural resources, viz., water, land and forests
- Impact analysis of various policies and programmes of governments, and international as well as national institutional and policy regimes on natural resource use and management and the society at large
- Impact of formal and informal markets on productivity of resource use and access equity
- Analyzing formal institutional and administrative structures and markets, and search for appropriate institutional arrangements for sustainable management of the resources