Recent Articles on Linkedin
- “Water Management and Political Leadership by M. Dinesh Kumar on March 22, 2021.
- “The ‘Tragic Heroes’ of India’s Environment Sector by M. Dinesh Kumar and C. D. Thatte on July 12, 2021.
- “The Solar 'Super Model': A Bubble Burst by M. Dinesh Kumar, MVK Sivamohan, Amit Patel, Mahendra Singh and Nitin Bassi on August 4, 2021.
- “Getting the irrigation statistics right” by M. Dinesh Kumar, Meera Pradeep, Mahendra Singh, MVK
Sivamohan, Nitin Bassi and Saurabh Kumar on February 15, 2021
- “Fields of Fire: What can Explain the Ongoing Farmers' Agitation?” by M. Dinesh Kumar, Mahendra Singh, Nitin Bassi, Sujith K Raman and Saurabh Kumar on December 31, 2020
- “From Stubble Burning to Crop Diversification to Groundwater Conservation! by M. Dinesh Kumar, MVK Sivamohan, Nitin Bassi, Mahendra Singh and Sujit K Raman on November 26, 2020
- “Faulty Schemes and the ‘Experts’ who idolise them” by M. Dinesh Kumar, Yusuf Kabir, Mahendra Singh and Nitin Bassi on September 13, 2020
- “Pitching a Million Ants against a Mighty Elephant: Continuing Saga of Large Dam vs Check Dams” by M. Dinesh Kumar, Mahendra Singh Verma, MeeraSahasranaman and Nitin Bassi on May 21, 2020
- “A Deadly Virus and the Birth of New Experts” by M. Dinesh Kumar, Mahendra Singh Verma and Archana Dinesh on May 8, 2020
- “In India, Naive Ideas Rule the Water Sector Today” by M. Dinesh Kumar, Mahendra Singh Verma and Nitin Bassi on February 16, 2020
- “A New National Water Policy for India?” by M. Dinesh Kumar, MVK Sivamohan and Mahendra Singh Verma on November 18, 2019
- “India's Groundwater Crisis: A Case of Poor "Diagnosis”” by M. Dinesh Kumar, A Narayanamoorthy and Mahendra Singh Verma on August 28, 2019
- “Direct Delivery of Energy Subsidy to Farmers in Punjab: Beginning of a New Era of Pervasive Subsidies?” by M. Dinesh Kumar July 31,2019
- “Dejargonising India’s Water Management Debate” by M. Dinesh Kumar, Mahendra Singh Verma and Nitin Bassi on July 16,2019
- “Piping Water to Every Household in India by 2024: The Challenges Ahead” by M. Dinesh Kumar, Mahendra Singh Verma and Nitin Bassion June 18, 2019
- “After the Victory March: Post General Elections-2019” by M. Dinesh Kumar, Mahendra Singh and NitinBassion May 27, 2019
- “Governing Water: Misconceptions Galore!” by M. Dinesh Kumar, MVK Sivamohan and Mahendra Sing Verma on April 15, 2019
- “A Law to Stop Water Theft and a Programme that Institutionalizes 'Robbing Water'” by M. Dinesh Kumaron January 28, 2019
- “Farm Distress, Loan Waivers and Winning Elections” by M. Dinesh Kumar, Mahendra Singh Verma and MVK Sivamohan on December 20, 2018
- “Don’t Burn Your House to Smoke out a Rat” by M. Dinesh Kumar, M. Sahasranaman, Mahendra Singh, MVK Sivamohan& N. Bassion November 8, 2018
- “Cracking the da Vinci Code: Secret of Gujarat’s Groundwater Boon” by Dr M Dinesh Kumar and Dr Chris J Perry on September 9, 2018
- “Kerala Deluge: Again, the Dams are under Siege” by M Dinesh Kumar and Meera Sahasranaman on August 26, 2018
- “Plenty in Scarcity” by M Dinesh Kumar on July 31, 2018.
- 'Water Disputes in the Cauvery River Basin, India: What Next?' by Guido Schmidt and Nitin Bassi, available at: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/water-disputes-cauvery-river-basin-india-what-next-nitin-bassi