News and Events
- IRAP's latest occasional paper : "Assessing Global Water and Food Challenges: Time to Rethink on Methods?"
- New journal article on “Solarizing Groundwater Irrigation in India: A Growing Debate”.
- IRAP’s research looks at the feasibility of roof top solar PV systems
- New article highlights the conceptual flaws in the definition of rainfed area in India. Available online from International Journal of Water Resources Development.
- IRAP occasional paper on urban agriculture.
- IRAP’s occasional paper critiques the Mihir Shah Committee report on Restructuring of CWC and CGWB.
- Concluding Workshop on the study on interlinking of tanks in Rayalaseema: 23rd January, 2017