News and Events
- Opinion Piece by M Dinesh Kumar, “Dangers of Climate Prediction”, in Daily News and Analysis (DNA)
- Article on Linkedin “Cracking the da Vinci Code: Secret of Gujarat’s Groundwater Boon” by M Dinesh Kumar and Dr Chris J Perry
- Article on Linkedin “Kerala Deluge: Again, the Dams are under Siege” by M Dinesh Kumar and Meera Sahasranaman
- 'Forthcoming Training Programme on 'Climate Resilient WASH', 4th-8th Feb 2019, Hyderabad'.
- Solar Irrigation Cooperatives: Creating the Frankenstein's Monster for India's Groundwater - Article in EPW by Meera Sahasranaman, M Dinesh Kumar, Nitin Bassi, Mahendra Singh and Arijit Ganguly
- Discussion paper, Getting the Methodology Wrong for Analysing the Hydrological Changes in Watersheds, by IRAP team, has been posted in the scientific discussion forum of Hydrology and Earth System Sciences and can be seen at https://www.hydrol-earth-syst-sci-discuss.net/hess-2018-187/